Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- When It Comes To Education, Too Many Legislators Just Don’t Get It April 11, 2021
- A Sudden Fall From Grace April 8, 2021
- Josh Moon Takes Del Marsh To The Woodshed April 8, 2021
- Charlotte Meadows Wants To Divert More Money From Public Schools April 7, 2021
- Terri Collins’ Charter Bill Hits Snag April 6, 2021