Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Why Are There So Few Charter Schools in Rural Locations? April 24, 2019
- A Blue Sky And Thoughts That Go With It April 23, 2019
- The Joy Of Growing Older April 23, 2019
- Apparently Charter School Commission Has Little Regard For Common Sense April 23, 2019
- Why Is The State School Superintendent Missing In Action? April 19, 2019