Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Teach For America Will Not Save Us October 21, 2019
- Demopolis Shows What Local Support Is Really All About October 20, 2019
- Chatom Elementary Gets A Rating On State Report Card October 18, 2019
- With Brelinda Sullen, It’s All About Love October 17, 2019
- What Charter Commission Is Yet To Understand October 16, 2019