Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Circling The Bases On A Friday December 14, 2018
- A Proud Pappy December 12, 2018
- Elvis Is Back. And Thawing Out. December 10, 2018
- Alabama Policy Institute Needs To Do Some Homework December 4, 2018
- Elvis Is Leaving The Building December 3, 2018