Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Baldwin County Says They Will Stand Their Ground In Showdown With State Superintendent February 18, 2019
- Why Is The State School Board Missing In Action? February 17, 2019
- Baldwin County School Board Sues State Superintendent Eric Mackey February 16, 2019
- Repeal Resolutions Just Keep On Coming February 15, 2019
- The Figs Found My Mailbox February 14, 2019