Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Did The Legislature Paint Themselves Into A Corner? July 19, 2019
- Why They Cheered In Austin, TX When Soner Tarim Was Turned Down July 18, 2019
- Turmoil Amidst The Pines July 16, 2019
- Brittany Williams Shows What Is Right About Alabama Education July 15, 2019
- All Alone In A Cold Cruel World July 14, 2019