Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Support this Blog – PayPal Donation
Subscribe Via Email!
- The Vultures Are Circling The Business Council Of Alabama June 20, 2018
- The End Of An Era. Martha Peek Retires. June 19, 2018
- When Good People Do Good Things June 16, 2018
- They Took The Bait. Hook, Line And Sinker. (Part 2) June 14, 2018
- They Took The Bait. Hook, Line And Sinker. (Part 1) June 13, 2018