Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- We Are Reaping What The Supermajority Has Sown January 27, 2020
- Final Survey Re: Appointed Vs. Elected School Board. Need Your Feedback. January 25, 2020
- How Much Longer Does This Sham Go On? January 22, 2020
- Birthday Thoughts January 21, 2020
- Reviewing The Charter Mess In Washington County January 19, 2020