Brett Dickerson taught public school in Oklahama for 16 years. So he has been in the trenches. He blogs from Oklahoma City and often puts forth some very interesting thoughts. As he does here. So why don’t all the folks calling for more competition for public schools (school choice) apply the same logic to municipal police departments? Too much crime in your neighborhood? Close the police station and bring in charter policeman who have had five weeks of training.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- A Definite Glimpse At Dedication October 13, 2018
- A Deep Dive Into Schools Getting Accountability Act Money October 9, 2018
- Why Are We Giving Teach For America Nearly $700,000 A Year? October 8, 2018
- Five Alabama Blue Ribbon Schools Named October 7, 2018
- Time To Pull The Plug On Jason Taylor October 3, 2018