Laughter seems to be virtually forgotten these days given 1,000 deaths a day from Covid-19, economic issues, political unrest and natural disasters.
However, a friend shared some PANDEMIC PUNS with me and i wanted to pass them along. You may groan at some, but hopefully you will also chuckle.
- Finland has just closed their borders. No one will be crossing the finish line.
- So many coronavirus jokes out there, it’s a pundemic
- Due to the quarantine, I’ll only be telling inside jokes.
- Now is not the right time to surround yourself with positive people.
- There will be a minor baby boon in 9 months, and then one day in 2033 we shall witness the rise of the quaranteens.
- The World Health Organization has announced that dogs cannot contract Covid-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out
- Why do they call it the novel coronavirus? It’s a long story.
- I’ll tell you a coronavirus joke now, but you’ll have to wait two weeks to see if you it.
- I ran out of toilet paper and had to start using old newspaper. Times are rough.
- Grocery stores in France look like tornadoes hit them. All that’s left is de brie.