As everyone scrambles to insure that help from Washington is put to the best possible use, your input on how best to use money from the CARES Act for k-12 education is needed. In this case, the total amount for Alabama would exceed $250 million.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Alabama Education Association (AEA) Is Back In The Game June 17, 2021
- Freshman Congressman Barry Moore Turns His Back On Law Enforcement June 16, 2021
- Never Too Late June 15, 2021
- Mo Brooks Helps Kyle Whitmire Win National Award June 12, 2021
- The Love Of One Teacher June 8, 2021