As everyone scrambles to insure that help from Washington is put to the best possible use, your input on how best to use money from the CARES Act for k-12 education is needed. In this case, the total amount for Alabama would exceed $250 million.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Here We Go Again May 27, 2020
- Last Call For Some “Book Learning.” May 25, 2020
- One Of The Most Amazing Stories You Have Ever Heard. May 18, 2020
- What Makes Children Special May 18, 2020
- A Special Invitation May 14, 2020