Larry’s passion and concern for Alabama’s children is evident in every word he writes, as well as his actions. He has spent countless hours with educators in their classrooms and traveled thousands of miles (on his own dollar) to seek firsthand experiences with Alabama’s teachers so that his views are grounded in fact.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Reviewing The Charter Mess In Washington County January 19, 2020
- Woodland Prep Playing Legal Games January 17, 2020
- National Campaign Features West Alabama Teacher January 15, 2020
- We Once Had An Appointed State School Board. But It Did Not Work, So We Changed. January 13, 2020
- An Open Letter To Senator Del Marsh January 11, 2020