Larry is a voice for all that is good in Alabama’s public education. His “down home” insights and data informed examples paint clear portraits of courageous educational leaders and teachers, appreciative students and engaged communities.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- He’s Back August 21, 2019
- Heading For The Hills August 15, 2019
- Pennsylvania Governor Has Questions About Charter Schools. August 14, 2019
- Get Ready For The Common Core Flim Flam August 12, 2019
- Del Marsh Tips His Hand August 11, 2019