Larry is a voice for all that is good in Alabama’s public education. His “down home” insights and data informed examples paint clear portraits of courageous educational leaders and teachers, appreciative students and engaged communities.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- To Keep You From Losing Your Mind April 9, 2020
- Who Got My Toilet Paper? April 9, 2020
- Unbelieveably, Wisconsin Throws Caution To The Wind And Proceeds With Election April 7, 2020
- Life In A Pandemic April 7, 2020
- Wisconsin Election: Pure Madness April 6, 2020