Larry is a voice for all that is good in Alabama’s public education. His “down home” insights and data informed examples paint clear portraits of courageous educational leaders and teachers, appreciative students and engaged communities.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Woodland Prep Playing Legal Games January 17, 2020
- National Campaign Features West Alabama Teacher January 15, 2020
- We Once Had An Appointed State School Board. But It Did Not Work, So We Changed. January 13, 2020
- An Open Letter To Senator Del Marsh January 11, 2020
- Sully Strikes Again January 8, 2020