Larry is a voice for all that is good in Alabama’s public education. His “down home” insights and data informed examples paint clear portraits of courageous educational leaders and teachers, appreciative students and engaged communities.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Report: Federal Government Wasted Millions Of Dollars On Charter Schools That Never Opened December 10, 2019
- A Senator Speaks. And Shows How Clueless He is. December 7, 2019
- Saving The World One Life At A Time December 4, 2019
- Which Senators Voted To Take Away Your Right To Vote December 3, 2019
- Something State Lawmakers Will Never Discuss December 2, 2019