Larry realizes that every child can succeed, but not at the same pace and level. He has seen firsthand, and written so many true stories of what occurs daily in our schools and in the lives of our children.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Reviewing The Charter Mess In Washington County January 19, 2020
- Woodland Prep Playing Legal Games January 17, 2020
- National Campaign Features West Alabama Teacher January 15, 2020
- We Once Had An Appointed State School Board. But It Did Not Work, So We Changed. January 13, 2020
- An Open Letter To Senator Del Marsh January 11, 2020