Larry an untiring advocate for public education, dedicating his time and efforts to ensuring that the welfare of the public schools and the educational needs of students are a priority in Alabama.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Reviewing The Charter Mess In Washington County January 19, 2020
- Woodland Prep Playing Legal Games January 17, 2020
- National Campaign Features West Alabama Teacher January 15, 2020
- We Once Had An Appointed State School Board. But It Did Not Work, So We Changed. January 13, 2020
- An Open Letter To Senator Del Marsh January 11, 2020