Larry is a passionate reporter of how things are. Sometimes he shows us the joys and successes of what takes place in classrooms and schools. Many times he points out the inconsistencies between what should be and what really is. But, beyond making us aware, he crusades for what is right.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Reviewing The Charter Mess In Washington County January 19, 2020
- Woodland Prep Playing Legal Games January 17, 2020
- National Campaign Features West Alabama Teacher January 15, 2020
- We Once Had An Appointed State School Board. But It Did Not Work, So We Changed. January 13, 2020
- An Open Letter To Senator Del Marsh January 11, 2020