Larry provides a voice for the voiceless and is a moral compass for what is or should be right for children in public education in the state of Alabama. I can always count on him to bring a passionate argument, with facts, to the table and at the end of the day work together to actually solve the problems before us.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Chatom Elementary Gets A Rating On State Report Card October 18, 2019
- With Brelinda Sullen, It’s All About Love October 17, 2019
- What Charter Commission Is Yet To Understand October 16, 2019
- 1,300+ Posts And Counting October 15, 2019
- Once Again, Woodland Prep Tips Its Hand October 14, 2019