Larry provides a voice for the voiceless and is a moral compass for what is or should be right for children in public education in the state of Alabama. I can always count on him to bring a passionate argument, with facts, to the table and at the end of the day work together to actually solve the problems before us.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Pandemic Exposes U.S. Underbelly June 27, 2020
- “Stuck With Stupid” June 25, 2020
- Politician Changes His Mind. Good For Him. June 18, 2020
- Coming To The End Of The Road June 14, 2020
- Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder (Or Reporter) June 10, 2020