Larry provides a voice for the voiceless and is a moral compass for what is or should be right for children in public education in the state of Alabama. I can always count on him to bring a passionate argument, with facts, to the table and at the end of the day work together to actually solve the problems before us.
Donate to This Blog
Larry Lee researches and writes on educational topics and Alabama public schools.
Subscribe Via Email!
- Heading For The Hills August 15, 2019
- Pennsylvania Governor Has Questions About Charter Schools. August 14, 2019
- Get Ready For The Common Core Flim Flam August 12, 2019
- Del Marsh Tips His Hand August 11, 2019
- Will The Charter Commission Begin To Act Responsibly? August 9, 2019